Record and Listen how you pronounce
- To sharpen your pronunciation
- https://www.sanskritfromhome.in/lesson/gitachanting01 (Register free, and access the course)
- This link contains
- Sanskrit Pronunication tips pdf.
- Audio of that Pronunication tips pdf.
- A live class where this has been explained.
- The sanskrit varnamala chart which is used for explaining.
Click on the letter to hear the sound.
To record your sound, click on the Record button.
Ensure pop-ups are allowed (pop-up blocker and any plugin to block pop-ups are disabled)
Upon request to use the microphone, click "Allow" to record and stop recording after pronunciation.
Listen to the saved file to check your pronunciation accuracy. You may download the audio file if required.
Note: you are inside the module, kindly click the back button in your browser to go to the previous selection screen